Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busted !

Cops: "you ain't goin no further, whitey" (though it sounded more like: "构,包括中国大陆、香港和台湾"
Allegedly, this town I was about to roll down to (after biking up to 3600m, thanks police) has some serious business going down, likely involving police brutality (china's favourite national pastime) or someone godforbid raising a tibetan flag.. I recently found out that that whole region currently has its cell phone service shut down now too.These cops were serious enough that they didn't fancy a picture with myself, and then furthermore deleted several pictures off my camera. Turns out chinese people are pretty good at handling digital cameras... surprise surprise..Thrown into a sweet 35 foot truck to head "back where i came from" The truck driver ended up taking me to his relative's for dinner, shared a room with me, and then bought me breakfast.. no not what you think. Though his accent was too thick to understand much, we had a pretty fun time not understanding each other.safe and sound back in chengdu, sippin on gin and juice.. (fermented rice wine dessert)
Yep, this is exactly what it looks like.

No comments: